Some of our more popular Summer Sounds concerts require a few extra details for attendees. Parking and shuttles are provided by Crystal Mountain, and we recommend securing tickets beforehand as there may be little-to-no available seats at the door.
The amphitheater will be quite full. Here are some details to make your visit successful
- The amphitheater is open seating and folding chairs are recommended. If you’re bringing a small child (2 and under), they must be seated on your lap, unless a ticket was purchased for them.
- You may arrive at the amphitheater as early as 5:30 p.m. to choose your seat.
- Shuttle rides from Crystal Mountain’s “Day Skier” lot begin at 5:30 pm. Parking is limited in the parking lot of the Art Park.
- Anyone who has purchased tickets online via MyNorthTickets will be listed at will call. No physical concert ticket is necessary.
- Volunteers will be assisting with the will call tickets and due to the full house crowd, please be patient.
- Everyone who has purchased a ticket will have their hand stamped.
Hospitality and accessibility:
- The amphitheater area has been sprayed for mosquitoes. Still, it is a good idea to use repellent.
- Feel free to bring a picnic dinner or order one through Crystal Mountain to be delivered to you at the concert: (231) 378-2000 ext. 5000 before 2pm on the day of the concert. If you plan to eat, please arrive early to start your picnic so that it is not too distracting during the concert.
- An ADA accessible portable restroom is located along the barrier-free trail, just down the hill from the amphitheater; another portable restroom is located at the trailhead.
- Personal golf carts are not permitted on the trails within the Art Park.
- For those needing assistance, rides from the Art Park trailhead to the amphitheater will be provided, beginning at 5:30 pm. Please call the Art Park office in advance should you need any other special assistance.
- In the event of rain, the concert will be held indoors at Crystal Mountain. Signs will be posted and we will send an email with further information. As always, Facebook is the best option for up-to-the-minute updates from MLAP.
Please share this information with your guests. Looking forward to a fabulous show tonight!
Questions? Contact us.