FIELD TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Guided Tour
- Environmental art project
- Stewardship opportunities
- Or teachers can design an experience that best meets the students’ needs
- Cost: $3 per student and adult
- Payment on day of outing via check (payable to: Michigan Legacy Art Park), or request an invoice.
- Teachers are encouraged to apply for grants to help with costs associated with field trips..
- Curriculum Connections at the Art Park
- K-12 Resources
- Schedule your field trip with Patricia Innis, Education Director at [email protected] or call the Art Park office: 231-378-4963
AVAILABLE FIELD TRIP THEMES
SETTLEMENT OF MICHIGAN
Schedule your field trip with Patricia Innis, Education Director!
Email [email protected] or call the Art Park office: 231-378-4963
- Art Park Journaling Activity by Eileen Millard (Designed for 5th Grade)
- Getting Started Writing Poetry by Fleda Brown
- Art Park Diamante
- Bringing it all Together
- More classroom connections in the Looking to Learn guide
“It was wonderful to see my students so engaged and enthusiastic about the environmental art project. The field trip gave us much to write about when we returned to school. I had no problem teaching the class to use sensory detail in their descriptions about their favorite sculpture.”Clarissa Wright, Frankfort Elementary