Wednesday, Sept 28
We will clean up around the sculptures by removing small debris, as well as clean up the trails that often have small branches, etc. from storms scattered about. If you can join us, please bring a yard/garden rake and work gloves. If not, we have tools too. Meet at Park Trailhead and let’s make a difference!
How to get involved:
- Arrive at the Art Park trailhead anytime between 10am-2pm.
- An Art Park representative will greet you and help you choose a task and get started.
- Bring work gloves, a rake, leaf blower, and other outdoor maintenance tools.
- Stop by even if for only an hour. Every little bit helps.
- Any questions, email [email protected].