Celebrate the Season
Saturday, December 11th
5:00pm Concert Begins
*arrive early to allow for the ¼ mile hike into our amphitheater
Winter Sounds is a family-friendly celebration of the season, with hot cocoa and cider, a warm bonfire, magical winter hike through the woods, and an inspiring half-hour outdoor performance from a local High School Choir. This year’s performance will be Traverse City West Middle School Madrigal Singers.
$10 Suggested Donation per Adult, Children Free / Proceeds benefit Michigan Legacy Art Park and the High School’s Choral Programs. Donate button below!
- Dress for cold weather—don’t forget hats, gloves, thermals and scarves.
- Bring warm blankets or camp chairs to sit on. Cuddling encouraged.
- Help us save waste! Bring your own travel mugs or Thermos for your hot cocoa/cider.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome to enjoy the concert too.
- Feel free to bring your own hot beverages and snacks. Sharing is always nice.
- Portable restroom available at the trailhead.
- Due to snowy conditions, we apologize that our trails are not ADA accessible for this event.
- Limited parking is available at the Art Park entrance and trailhead with additional parking on Mountain Woods Drive, adjacent to the park.
Donate below to purchase tickets:
- $10/Adults, Children Free. Walk-ins welcome day of event, cash and credit card accepted.
Winter Sounds Registration
Become a Sponsor
Sponsor Winter Sounds to help support this collaborative event with local high schools and make a lasting holiday traditions. Sponsors receive tickets and company/name recognition on all marketing and advertising. Winter Sounds sponsorships also include tickets to the Summer Sounds Series. Contact Executive Director, Angie Quinn at email@example.com for additional questions.