Celebrate the Season
Sunday, December 11th
5:00pm Concert Begins
*arrive early to allow for the ¼ mile hike into our amphitheater
Winter Sounds is a family-friendly celebration of the season, with hot cocoa, a warm bonfire, magical winter hike through the woods, and an inspiring half-hour outdoor performance from a local High School Choir.
Free to the Public / $10 Suggested Donation / Proceeds benefit Michigan Legacy Art Park and the High School’s Choral Programs
- Dress for cold weather—don’t forget hats, gloves, thermals and scarves.
- Bring warm blankets or camp chairs to sit on. Cuddling encouraged.
- Help us save waste! Bring your own travel mugs or Thermos for your hot cocoa.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome to enjoy the concert too.
- Feel free to bring your own hot beverages and snacks. Sharing is always nice.
- Portable restroom available at the trailhead.
- Due to snowy conditions, we apologize that our trails are not ADA accessible for this event.
- Limited parking is available at the Art Park entrance and trailhead with additional parking on Mountain Woods Drive, adjacent to the park.